Welcome to our website
The Australian Hydrogen Council is the peak body for the hydrogen industry, with members from across the hydrogen value chain.
We represent the emerging hydrogen industry and connect it with its stakeholders to collectively create a clean and resilient energy future that has hydrogen as a key part of the energy mix.
The objectives of the Australian Hydrogen Council are to:
- Accelerate the commercialisation of new hydrogen and fuel cell technologies for transportation, export, storage and stationary applications in Australia.
- Provide a forum for effective communication and collaboration of all stakeholders in the hydrogen and energy community.
- Progress Australia’s shift towards a future hydrogen society built upon clean and renewable energy technologies.
We meet these objectives by:
- Collaborating and working across sectoral and geographic boundaries to share knowledge and establish partnerships.
- Publishing trustworthy and current information about hydrogen and its applications for a range of audiences.
- Working with governments and stakeholders to develop best practice policy and regulations.
We invite interested organisations to join us on this exciting journey. Please get in touch for more information.
Dr Fiona Simon, CEO
What we do
As at 15 September 2020
Board of Directors