Welcome to our website
The Australian Hydrogen Council is the peak body for the hydrogen industry, with members from across the hydrogen value chain.
We connect the emerging hydrogen industry and its stakeholders in building a secure, clean and resilient energy future based on hydrogen.
The objectives of the Australian Hydrogen Council are to:
- Accelerate the commercialisation of new hydrogen and fuel cell technologies for transportation, export, storage and stationary applications in Australia.
- Provide a forum for effective communication and collaboration of all stakeholders in the hydrogen and energy community.
- Progress Australia’s shift towards a future hydrogen society built upon clean and renewable energy technologies.
We meet these objectives by:
- Collaborating and working across sectoral and geographic boundaries to share knowledge and establish partnerships.
- Publishing trustworthy and current information about hydrogen and its applications for a range of audiences.
- Working with governments and stakeholders to develop best practice policy and regulations.
We invite interested organisations to join us on this exciting journey. Please get in touch for more information.
Dr Fiona Simon, CEO
As at October 2019
Board of Directors