Hydrogen Conference 2020
March 12, 2020
The Australian Hydrogen Council and Informa Australia will hold the Australian Hydrogen Conference on the 16-17 November 2020 at Rydges Melbourne.
Due to concerns regarding the spread of COVID-19 and its implications for corporate travel, the Australian Hydrogen Conference will take place on the new dates of 16-17 November 2020.
While the conference is rescheduled, the drive for hydrogen to be part of Australia’s future energy mix continues.
This event will explore the latest hydrogen energy developments in Australia, along with our international export opportunities.
Join us to listen to key stakeholders from across the private and public sectors discuss the latest developments and initiatives in the hydrogen sector.
- Domestic and international developments
- A look at Australia’s national hydrogen strategy
- Technology and commercialization opportunities
- Current status of hydrogen technology development and integration in Australia
- Investment opportunities
- Social licence for hydrogen